The business is growing quickly and acti-Chem is therefore now looking for a Regional Manager Germany (f/m).
Ideally coming with a strong personal and professional network (directly relevant for growing the market) and a hunter mentality to grow the market from scratch. The ideal candidate will be an excellent customer relationship builder with outstanding communication skills and a technical flair, preferably for the energy, environmental or the water industry. You are self-managed and enjoy taking control over your everyday work away from the Headquarter as a frontier in a highly buoyant marketplace.
You probably have:
• +5 years of experience with a proven sales track record with great results in either facility management or industrial water treatment industry.
• Solution selling attitude with a technical background.
• A "hunter" mentality with a strong drive to achieve results.
• Experience in developing new markets and building strong long-term client relationships.
• Strong customer network with potential customers and strategic partners.
• Strong business understanding and customer orientation.
• Ambitious personality with a focus on performance and quality.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluent in English and German.
• Strong knowledge of all MS Office applications.
The main responsibility of the Regional Manager Germany will be to develop the acti-Chem operating model and grow the regional market based on existing personal and professional network. Additionally, the Regional Manager Germany will create, develop and execute business plans and cultivate long-term relationship with customers. The responsibilities will also include:
• Establish and grow acti-Chem brand, concept and on-going adaption to regional market.
• Extend regional market using own existing personal network.
• Manage people.
• Responsible for the entire sales process, including full P&L responsibility– from lead generation to contract sign off.
• Create, develop and execute local business plans and strategies.
• Generate long-lasting business relationships with existing and new acquired clients.
For more information or to apply, please contact Falko Götz Ehlerding at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 151 544 343 96